Recruited From: Reddit

Position: RW

Height: 76 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey! Welcome to the league!

We are just getting into the playoffs now so unfortunately you can't sign as a free agent... That being said the draft is coming up and you are for sure in it. If you want to spend some time getting to know the site and how it works you can easily move up the draft rankings quickly! Let me know if you need anything or if you have any questions!

Thank you for the welcome. What should I do to be able to get involved on the website or improve my player or his ranking without being assigned to a team?
Edited by KODAK

Hey @KODAK, I'm Hylands, GM of the Mexico City Kings in the VHLM. You're more than welcome to join us in our Discord LR where we can help get you acquainted with the league! I'll send you a message with an invite.

1 hour ago, KODAK said:

Thank you for the welcome. What should I do to be able to get involved on the website or improve my player or his ranking without being assigned to a team?

You can do some point tasks or earn some TPE to increase your players stat points to make them a better player. That and chatting with the general managers will increase your rankings greatly.