TPE II Talks Life & Draft

Goliathus

"Time sure flew by when you are enjoying your life. I am happy with my opportunity in the VHLM and I look forward to get into the big league and challenge the top of the world in this sport we all loved. I mean, I already did better than the last Tee Pee E., whoever the fuck he was, for getting into the draft itself. Oh, there will always be haters, that I can tell. Everybody be doubting you, they be saying you suck cuz you ain't good enough for first. 'Fuck em all' is what I tell them. I am still the 99.99th percentile, bitch, and if I am the worst of that percentile, so be it. I am going to dickslap you all mofos with my 11.1 inches dick anyway -- it's not enough to go into the 12 inch bracket, but 11 is still bigger than yours. When you are at the top level of a sport, you can easily phased these haters out cuz you know they are just jealous and they ain't worth jack-shit. They can doubt me all they want, I am just going to train until I drop and play my heart out. It's my dream to be here and I get that not everyone can be the top of the crop."