Onde Reviewing End of The Season

fonziGG

Recently, I've felt like I've been going through the motions. I feel like I've been letting my team down massively for a while and while I was nearly a point per game, it just wasn't enough for me personally. I mean, I look at the guys on Houston who were absolutely ballin together and I look at myself in the mirror like, bruh, I'm just as good as these guys. I'll be showing it very soon in the VHL, I know it. Las Vegas was an incredible city though, the team was amazing and I love the staff involved with the team. Everyone in the organization was a blessing in disguise I'd say. They all helped me acclimate into the culture of North America and they spent countless amount of time helping me get used to the ice in North America. I just want to say, to every single one of you. Thank you for that. Every moment for the rest of my career, you will be in my thoughts. You got me to be who I am today.

Recently, I've been thinking about the draft mostly. Some GM's have reached out to my agent and have interviewed me as well. It's been an incredible experience. I was talking with my mother and I think there are two teams I'd like to play for personally. Each team has this incredible hold to me and I know that they've been super attractive to any player whos entering this draft. Why wouldn't they be? Each team is in three different places currently, but I think we're all blessed to be within a VHL organization regardless of the direction the team is heading in.

Anyways, I've made sure to bring these two teams up in every interview I've had. I think there is one team that I didn't considering they're still a fantastic organization to be apart that I'd love to play for. I'd love to play for any team really but these three stand at the top for me in regards to choice. For all I know, I'm drafted by a team and next thing you know, I never want to leave that organization again.

The first team has to be the London United. Well, who doesn't want to live in the Capital of England? Also, many people don't know this but me and my family moved to North London when I was very young. I associate with London as a second home even though I represent Sweden as a country. Plus, I'd be able to attend Arsenal matches on my spare time.

Second would have to be Vancouver. Vancouver has a large Swedish population in the city and would help me settle in North America. Also when I went there on holiday, It felt like home. The ocean is incredibly beautiful and the city reminded me of London actually. Vancouver is a city I can see myself putting roots down for the rest of my life, potentially even bring my family members over to. 

I want to clarify again, I'd love to play for any organization. These two teams are just within my current plans. I can be swept up at any moment by any organization that believes in me and my abilities. This is what made me fall in love with Las Vegas as well. So please, don't take this as a be all end all.