The Hot Seat interviews Vegas defender

lil OG z

THE HOT SEAT

Hello and welcome to our show, I'm your host Mark Megaton and I interview athletes all over the world. Today we are going to be asking our guest controversial questions about the league, his team and more. Easy enough right? The catch is we have a lie dictector set up and it'll will let us know if he's telling the truth.. Hopefully not too many people are upset. This is all for entertainment I swear! 

Alright here's our guest, defender from Las Vegas... Kasper Kankkunen. How are you today kid?

Good. Thanks for inviting me, excited to be here! The draft is almost here so it's nice to get my name out there on this platform

Awesome glad to have you, Let's start things out with an easy one. Do you like being part of the Aces organization?

Of course the fans are amazing and the staff is super helpful. Just gotta maintain our efforts from last season and we'll be aimed for success

TELLING THE TRUTH

Have you ever heard a teammate call for a pass but ignored his request for your own personal gain?

Uh no, what kind of question is that. I love my teammates and everybody deserves a shot at getting to the net

THAT WAS A LIE

Are you confident that the new assistant coach will do as good of a job twists did last season?

Yeah he seems to know his shit and wants the best for our team. He has my full confidence

TELLING THE TRUTH

Did you ignore your coach and bench yourself to get a few extra breaths intentionally this season?

No I always listen to coach, smart man with a steady plan. What's that beeping sound?

THAT WAS A LIE

I'm asking the questions here! Alright next one is.. Do you think the forward squad was the reason why you guys lost in the playoffs? 

No.. It's a team effort and we all fell together. Minnesota was the better team after all so gotta respect what happened

THAT WAS A LIE

What about goaltending? Was Nils Friedriksen a detriment to the team? 

Nope, can only stop so many shots before the barrage rips through. I know what this is now.. A lie dictector test, should have read the fine print...

TELLING THE TRUTH

What do you think about the Miami Marauders after there first go in the VHLM?

They suck, next question please

THAT WAS A LIE

Do you like playing in Europe more than North America?

Yes I love everything about my home country and would have been successfil over there for sure, only came over here for the fame

THAT WAS A LIE

Did you watch the all star game?

Yup. I really enjoyed the shootout competition the most

THAT WAS A LIE

Well there it is folks, we got some interesting results today, probably wont here from him again but thanks for being on our show Kasper 

*kankkunen storms out of studio*

500 words

Edited by Z16