Should The Blob go #1 overall?

JorgTheGoat03

I know what some of you are thinking, "How could a defenseman who was selected 32nd overall in the VHL draft go #1 overall in the VHLM draft?" I'm here to explain to you why this is a likely option to happen.

To start things out, he improved significantly throughout the season. This is shown by looking at his playoff stats. In 72 regular season games played, he recorded 1 goal and 6 assists for a total of 7 points. However, in his 10 playoff games, he recorded 1 goal and 1 assist for a total of 2 points. This means that he statistically doubled the percentage of points he records per game.

Additionally, he greatly reduced the number of PIM he received. This is shown by comparing his regular season PIM of 135 to his playoff PIM of 10. This is a decrease of approximately 47%.

Lastly, he is a beast at recording hits. Why I say this is because he 166 hits throughout the season, which is an average of 2.31 hits per game. However, what makes this spectacular is the fact that he was receiving 3rd line minutes. So if he gets 1st line minutes, one can only imagine how many hits he will record.

These are just some of the reasons for why one should select The Blob at #1 overall. He anxiously awaits to see what team selects him and can't wait to start playing again.

Word Count >210