Off season trivia!

Xflexz

One of the more enjoyable things in VHL and VHLM is trivia. The trivia gets people to learn more about the league and it’s players as well as give you them juicy tpe points if you have a big brain. So why is it that trivia is stopped during the off season?

Off-season trivia would be an amazing addition to the VHL and VHLM. The off season stuff could focus on the beginning history of the VHL. The very very beginning too not just back to season sixty. Having the off season trivia would also obviously fill in the time between the season and give something to do for most people who aren’t necessarily involved in the draft for both levels. And who doesn’t love those few extra points they can add before the next season! With all of this being said having no off season trivia won’t kill the vibe for the off season so it’s not very high on the priority list and isnt an absolute must.

I also need to mention I’m a big noob still to all this so I could be stating something completely wrong at any point so there’s the warning for that.