the dawg strikes again

gorlab

Finally a non shit MuffBeav sig. All the other ones I've been seeing are just the render of the beard and arms slapped onto a background and some text added. But as they say great minds think alike, and me and you are great minds Gorlab. The idea of adding the arms onto the beard on the face was absolutely amazing and should be done from now on. The background kind of looks like crumpled up paper put into a shoe box with a light shone on it but thats fine. The logo changes and removal on the shoulders were done well, you should've removed the CCM though and replaced with VHL (no free advertising). Overall this is the best Muffbeav sig out there to this day. 8.25/10

Review:

Another great graphic from a great member. Your edits are unreal and they always blow me away. The theme seems to flow quite well here and I like that background selection. The only thing I’m unsure about is that line that runs across the entire length at shoulder height. Sick font style choice and colour theme flows well. Overall I’d give it a 9.5/10