Press Conference - Who is prospective Defensive player Vanek Lospenov?

Vanek Lospenov (@Gretzky didnt lift da puck) is looking to be picked up by a team during the mid part of the VHL season. Curious as to who he is, we'd like to ask a few questions.

1) How did you find yourself interested in playing professional hockey?

2) What are some strengths you bring to the VHL?

3) What are some weaknesses that potential GM's should know about?

4) How would you describe your play style?

5) What is the best play you have ever done?

6) How many sticks have you broken over your career?

1. After my organization closed its doors for the season due to the pandemic, I knew I could not wait for the next season without playing. At my age, there is still room for growth, and I need to be on the ice in a competitive for as much as I can. 

2. I think it is as simple as my position. I'm naturally big-bodied, and I know use that to my advantage. I see the puck through the zone very well and use my skating to my advantage against smaller bodied forwards.

3. I'm young, there is no denying that. The leap from Juniors to the SPHL was a change, but the jump to the VHL is drastically different. I need to learn to be offensive. My 200 foot game lacks and I need to improve on attack. 

4. Defensive. I think that's clear. I don't play to show off, I play to stop the players that do.

5. Waterloo. The OT winner. No doubt in my mind. We were down, I want to say 3-1 in the third, come back and in the OT I lost my man and jumped into the high slot for the winner. I don't know if I'm allowed back in that building. 

6. Lots. Too many. The people at Bauer love me because we keep spending money on new sticks. I've experimented with a few new manufacturers in the off weeks this year and I hope that the new CCM Ultra Tack is the solution for me. 

спасибо и благослови бог!

1 minute ago, Gretzky didnt lift da puck said:

1. After my organization closed its doors for the season due to the pandemic, I knew I could not wait for the next season without playing. At my age, there is still room for growth, and I need to be on the ice in a competitive for as much as I can. 

2. I think it is as simple as my position. I'm naturally big-bodied, and I know use that to my advantage. I see the puck through the zone very well and use my skating to my advantage against smaller bodied forwards.

3. I'm young, there is no denying that. The leap from Juniors to the SPHL was a change, but the jump to the VHL is drastically different. I need to learn to be offensive. My 200 foot game lacks and I need to improve on attack. 

4. Defensive. I think that's clear. I don't play to show off, I play to stop the players that do.

5. Waterloo. The OT winner. No doubt in my mind. We were down, I want to say 3-1 in the third, come back and in the OT I lost my man and jumped into the high slot for the winner. I don't know if I'm allowed back in that building. 

6. Lots. Too many. The people at Bauer love me because we keep spending money on new sticks. I've experimented with a few new manufacturers in the off weeks this year and I hope that the new CCM Ultra Tack is the solution for me. 

After a reply like that @VHLM GM y'all have no choice but to pick him up!

30 minutes ago, Gretzky didnt lift da puck said:

Dude, I just saw the Russian at the bottom lol. Did you get that recent COVID-19 vaccine?