Emi Rune - The story so far

Emi

my story so far.

Emi is trans. i decided to make the character like this as she is losely mimicking me and my life with certain things that are happening.

Emi is the youngest of the Rune family who is a long standing sports family.

Her sisters Etsuko and Manto are both Multisports athletes.

Emi is a Japanese national who was born in the UK during her father's time with the ice hockey team the Sheffield Yellow Lions.

They left back for Japan when Emi was roughly 2 and as a result she was trained in the prestigious academy of Sapporo Inu's which is the top academy in Japan for under 18s.

All of the Rune family attended this academy at some point and by the time she made the U16 team she was being coach and compared to get sister Manto Rune.

At the age of 16 she decided to follow in her father's footsteps and go and play over in England.

She join the Sheffield Junior Steelers to start her first year but by the end she had been called up to play against players in the EIHL.

During this time she was prepping for potential going to the VHLM draft but she was unsure her star shined bright enough and decided to delay the joining and took a short loan with the Saskatoon Wild. In her first 9 games with the wild she didn't really do great or terrible but she managed to get her hands on the cup by the end of the playoffs.

Before being drafted she had been contacted by the GM of team Europe who used her birthplace to tie her into a deal that would bring her to play for them. Emi did not care at the time due to just wanting to make a name for herself on the world stage and improve her draft stock. She always was trying to one up her sisters Manto and Etsuko.

When the minors draft rolled around she had returned back to Saskatoon and started to train for her draft year. Now being classed as a GB national she decided her goal was to become the future captain and player for the newly created London United team who where GM'ed by her first GM in the VHLM.

She went and put up over a point per game in her first season. She was told that she was the primary target for London United.  However on draft Day they decided to trade the pick to Vancouver which was used to select Venus Thightrap. She was then guaranteed to basically slot in at #4 to the Vancouver Wolves as well.

This made her upset as her dream had been crushed. Midway through the season she had been called up by team Europe again but after becoming disillusioned and basically feeling like she had betrayed her family and Japan she formally requested to be swapped back as she had not played a professional level game yet in the adult IIHF.

This happened and Emi basically became the middle of the pack in comparison to her sisters.
She wasn't the big hotshot living it up on in Kashima.

She wasn't Manto who had given up sports to focus on helping her aging mother run her café.

Emi was totally average.

Small note but i give all my characters plushies.

Manto has a Plushie Penguin
Etsuko Hasa plushie Polly Polaris
Emi has a Plushie Vaporeon

This small detail is based on stuff i have or would want in real life.

Words: 591