TPE II Talks Attention, Life & Love

Goliathus

"People might wonder what the fuck a minor leagues player do in their free time besides practicing. Well, for starter, I don't really get this question. I think people sometime think too much about the celebrities, be it athletes like me or the actors and the like. While the actors and musicians are artistic, and we athletes are seen as the best of the best in a very selective field, we are not too different outside the 'battlefield'. We are just regular people, we behave like regular people. I always laugh when these stars are asked complicated philosophy questions and shits like that. Granted, some of them are very pure artists who have their own beliefs and shits, but let's be real here, most of us are just normal people."

"I have friends, don't have my own family yet, but I do all the things that most commoners do. I play games, I enjoy hanging out with friends, I enjoy parties, and I also have period where I am lazy, or I occasionally cheat on meals. I think we, as people, have to respect every occupations out there. Like, give some of these curiosities to the hardworking people in the fire department, the police, the doctors and so on. Heck, even a construction worker can have an interesting life. Ozzy Osbourne worked multiple blue collar jobs before descending into the realm of darkness. I feel like the world's better if we appreciate every occupation out there, and not waste so much attention on us. Sure, we might be on your monitor's screen more, but we are just regular people too. Share the love around, and respect everyone in this world. We all worked hard for our dream, no matter who we are and where we are."

wow, that's a wonderfull way to live your life as an "athelete", i think i will adopt your filosofy in my life, i think it will help a lot.

This article gets a solid 10 out of a 10, good job mate, keep it up!