Yukon out. I'm pissed with the vhlm

Blazzer

Yukon got eliminated by Mississauga a couple days back and the team was not happy. The teams Yukon had played against were having trouble with IA's but they were able to win and move on. However, this time, luck has worn out and they have faced elimination. Mississauga is a good team but are they fueled by inactives? The VHLM has stern rules regarding this and action has been taken as announced by the commish. With Yukon out, their GM is now focused on the draft after releasing the rights of the players entering the dispersal and entry draft. 

I'm disappointed definitely! Angry as well, cow is too! I didn't come into this side of the VHLM to see GMs that can't follow rules. They were once my GMs and it's a little difficult to see and go through. The players gave it their all but we can't go into the playoffs playing against a team with IA's. These teams were given a chance to claim waivers and maybe they did but it clearly isn't enough. GMs can't keep IA's just because the team is doing good with them because you have waivers coming in, looking for a home to play but you don't give them a chance. How is this fair? I don't know what to say, Yukon got an early exit and I don't know what happened. It's frustrating because being part of the management, you're supposed to know the problem of why the team isn't winning but now, clueless! That game 7, I don't like it! I'd like to forget that shit right now!

However, to all my Yukon players: We had a good season. Thank you for welcoming to this team in the middle of the season. Thank you so much and I wish you all the best in your future and sorry once again that our playoff run ended here. 

Spoiler

This is made a little more dramatic for article sake but it doesn't mean it isn't true feelings

Edited by Blazzer