Seattle Sucks

gregreg

Yesterday the Seattle Bears sent Leo Strauss to the Toronto Legion for a S77 2nd, a move that had to be made by Seattle to fit under the salary cap and to give Leo Strauss more playing time. We caught up with Leo as he headed out of town yesterday and even though he might get more playing time in Toronto he was not a happy camper.

“If you want me to say nice things about Seattle tonight, I’m not going to. I joined them last season after getting released by LA and I was promised a lot in doing so. Instead we are a season later and I’m heading to Toronto. I work really hard this season playing for a shitty GM in Halifax and I thought that hard work would lead me to Seattle not Toronto. I can tell you this Toronto is getting a real motivated player. Fueled by hate and revenge!! I can’t wait to take down Seattle.”

Leo joins a young Toronto team that will look to compete next season with a very young 2nd line. We look forward to seeing Leo play his rookie season and will try to prove the haters that they are wrong!