Pre S75 VHLM Draft Interview

Red

1) The VHLM draft is tonight, where do you think you’ll be selected?

2) Do you have any preference as to which team drafts you?

3) Tomorrow is the VHL draft do you have any indication as to which team is going to select you?

Just now, tcookie25 said:

1) Do you have any goals for next season?
2) How has the pre-draft process and interviewing with teams been for you?
3) How awesome was that playoff run and playing for Miami last year?!

1. My goal for next season is to make the VHL and make the playoffs in my first year, this will depend heavily on who drafts me but I plan on helping my team in each way that I can.

2. Its' been really cool, meeting all the GM's of VHL teams. It's interesting to see there differing personalities and there different approaches to interviewing players. I think I did well in the interviews and hopefully that will bode well for me in the draft.

3. It was amazing, almost everyone doubted us buts what's important is that we never doubted ourselves no matter how hard it got. It will be an experience that I will certainly look back on a lot and hopefully create a lot more experiences like it in the future.

8 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Cabe McJake is comparable to which NHL player?

Hes been developing very quickly.  Do you think he can keep it up?

I mean, obviously Jake McCabe XD. I'm not joking, Jake McCabe is a real NHL player. Dont belive me? Search him up.

Edited by Domino Draws

6 minutes ago, MattyIce said:

Cabe McJake is comparable to which NHL player?

Hes been developing very quickly.  Do you think he can keep it up?

Alexander Ovechkin would be the obvious choice, right know he's developing into a sniper/power forward build which is very similar to ovi's style. As for his development I'm fairly confident he can keep up this pace, there's a lot of stigma against first gens in the drafts since there more prone to leave but I think I can break that trend.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

1) The VHLM draft is tonight, where do you think you’ll be selected?

2) Do you have any preference as to which team drafts you?

3) Tomorrow is the VHL draft do you have any indication as to which team is going to select you?

1. I have no clue, obviously what comes into play a lot is whether or not players will be playing in the VHL VHLM, so it will be interesting to see how hesitant teams are to draft the players above me and myself included.

2. Not at all, I'll go anywhere.

3.Unlike the VHLM I know exactly where i'm going. imma keep it a secret tho.

2 hours ago, RedSus said:

Alexander Ovechkin would be the obvious choice, right know he's developing into a sniper/power forward build which is very similar to ovi's style. As for his development I'm fairly confident he can keep up this pace, there's a lot of stigma against first gens in the drafts since there more prone to leave but I think I can break that trend.

Thank you and good luck in the draft friend

On 11/9/2020 at 10:40 AM, Retuperkele said:

1) Are you satisfied with your current putout? Do you think you could have done something more?

2) Are you good friends with the team that drafted you?

3) What are your expectations for the upcoming season?

I know I'm good friends with Cabe. So when we were drafted to the same team, (him being 7th, me being 52nd), it was a party.  Not really but, you know.

On 11/9/2020 at 12:40 PM, Retuperkele said:

1) Are you satisfied with your current putout? Do you think you could have done something more?

2) Are you good friends with the team that drafted you?

3) What are your expectations for the upcoming season?

1.ye

2.duoble ye

3.300 points