TOR/LDN; S74 off-season

VHL Bot

• Admin
10 hours ago, Peace said:

Eh... no, I've done the TPA and TPE analysis with Toronto's youth and two defenders (Killinger and Anigbogu) and even LA's current roster was better than ours even though they had a TPE deficit. Given that LA is still developing with young players, and Toronto had an aging D core, I made the decision to put my S70(S71) core on the market. The Legion only had three defenders; Killinger, 1005 TPA; Anigbogu, 400 TPA; and G. Gutzilwer, 386 TPA. 

I was still on the fence about signing Elmebeck, and L. Gutzwiler regresses so much that he's a minor player at this point. 

I was hoping to target some of the pending free agents... that didn't work. 

I pondered about trading for some defenders, that didn't quite work. 

So the option to just reset on S73/74/75 prospects was the best choice for a team who's window had closed... by an expansion team, none the less! 

Don't look now, Victor... but London has arguably the third best EU roster after Eagles claims his backlog of updates. 

You may be right - not sure which one of Malmo and Helsinki you're putting London ahead of, but close enough. Still think, esp. with Downey leaving Vancouver, only Seattle and Calgary were confirmed better than Toronto but equally, respect the decision to restart since you weren't gonna win the cup anyway and are almost certainly better off this way.

• Victor changed the title to TOR/LDN; S74 off-season