Farewell to Philly

youloser1337

I'm writing this after being drafted to the Mexico City Kings in the second round. Even though I was drafted out of Philly I just wanted to say a brief thank you and a farewell before I go on the plane to Mexico. Side note, is it weird that a waiver pickup halfway through the season is making a thank you letter?

Thank you to everyone in the Reaper organization. You all helped me a bunch to get to where I am now. Getting drafted in the second round wouldn't have been possible without your help.

Thank you to the GM, DMaximus, for making that initial offer when I first joined the league. You were the only one to believe in me at the start and helping me with every question I had. 

Of course I have say thank you to my teammates who boosted my stats (kidding). I'm sorry we couldn't make the playoffs this season. You guys look great for next season! I'll try not to score against you guys. 

Lastly I wanted to thank the fans in Philly. Every single one cheering us on during the push to the playoffs really helped. You guys are amazing and I can't wait to come back during the regular season next season!

Forever a Reaper,
Justin Lose