Riga Reign had an exciting draft

monttu

Ice and hockey #003

Welcome back again to read Ice and hockey.

The off-season is running hot and now the draft is in the history book. Whole community is almost ready to start the season 75. Both VHL and VHLM teams are getting really strong. Big draft class has made the teams go big and build a teams that can stand even the winter of Siberia.

Ice and hockeys sponsor player Teppo McBighit was drafted to Riga Reign. I had a conversation with Reigns GM @hedgehog337 about their draft.

1. First of all what do you think about the off-season organisation, did you like how it was mane and how was the schedule?

-The draft schedule was a bit tough for me because I'm European. So I had to draft players deep in the night (3-6 AM). But hey, not the first time I'm doing this so this is just a minor inconvenience. The other events are less important for me since my main focus was the draft. 

2. Tell something about your 1st overall pick.
-I didn't have the first overall pick. But my first pick was Cabe McJake. The member behind this player was very active in forums and I saw that he's really in it. And this pick was fitting in my plans since my idea to make a team from first-gens. He looks a solid scoring player, something that our organization will appreciate. 

3. Did you draft player to that you contacted or did you just have random selections?
-Mostly of them were contacted (first 6 rounds). Then I was just searching for potential steals. 

4. You have drafted Teppo Mcbighit, Ice and Hockey's sponsor player. Why did you pick him?
-I think we could use a good ol' physical defenseman which Teppo McBighit will surely be for us. And the member behind this player is also is a steady TPE earner so we will like this pick. 

5. Las one. What are your thoughts about the S75 draft class?
-Huge as hell. There was a reason why I made a firesale and collected as much S75 picks as possible. 

I got really good answer and was pleased how the Reign had their draf picks really scouted. Now we will only see how far can they go in the next season.

-Written by @monttu