(S76) D - Chris P Bacon, TPE: 60

Chris P Bacon

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league @Chris P Bacon

I’m Rory, AGM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you fourth pairing minutes on our squad, with opportunities for more ice time as the season progresses. We are poised to be one of the top teams in the league this season and could use players just like you to help us on our way. On top of that we have a great locker room that is extremely active and has a fun/relaxed atmosphere and will be the perfect place for you to learn how to be the best player possible!

To accept this offer, just quote the post and say "acepto ?" to Become Royalty!

v1UpmD7.png

Hey there @Chris P Bacon!

Welcome to the VHL! The Las Vegas Aces are a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be. We would love to have you as a developmental player on our 4th line as we make a run for the cup this season. 

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this won't be a season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, you'll be a key depth player on our cup run, and we'll help you set the foundation of your player to become a future star.

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at ????????_????#5695!

If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!" 

Best, 

Jiggs

Las Vegas AGM

10 minutes ago, rory said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league @Chris P Bacon

I’m Rory, AGM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you fourth pairing minutes on our squad, with opportunities for more ice time as the season progresses. We are poised to be one of the top teams in the league this season and could use players just like you to help us on our way. On top of that we have a great locker room that is extremely active and has a fun/relaxed atmosphere and will be the perfect place for you to learn how to be the best player possible!

To accept this offer, just quote the post and say "acepto ?" to Become Royalty!

acepto