(S76) G - Carter Bellamy, TPE: 60

Leafsfan328

Welcome to the league @Leafsfan328!

My name is Cole, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to extend the backup role on our squad to you! This isn't all that enticing now, I know, but as rosters fill up we'll be opening our juniors league where you will be our sole starter! If this role sounds good for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

1536871459_JoinAFamily.png.50fe0b5381312cbcd5358b6b26607ec0.png

Hello Leafsfan328 and welcome to the VHL! My name is Moose, AGM for the San Diego Marlins of the VHLM. You join at a great time as we’ve just begun the regular season. Right now, a lot of teams, ourselves included are looking to add a goalie to a backup role and while that may be concerning for a new player I can assure you that there’s great opportunities ahead! Many GMs will dangle the idea of juniors in front of you but I believe that the allure of our lockeroom far exceeds other teams in this league. You’d be a part of a great group of players as we help mold you into a superstar of the future in the VHL.

As stated previously, you would be offered a backup goaltending role on the Marlins this season but would have access to a lively Discord server, help from some of the top young members in the league, and a chance to be a part of a franchise on the upswing. If you’re interested in joining us in San Diego and getting your career off to a big start, simply quote this and reply “Join A Family” and we’ll get you on your way to being a future star in the VHL/VHLM!

1 hour ago, ColeMrtz said:

Welcome to the league @Leafsfan328!

My name is Cole, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to extend the backup role on our squad to you! This isn't all that enticing now, I know, but as rosters fill up we'll be opening our juniors league where you will be our sole starter! If this role sounds good for you, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

Accept