Emi Rune's Development and odd week irl

Emi

Another week and another confusing mess for Emi.

It's been a really confusing time as i have had my laptop basically break on me for the entire week so i have not been able to record the usual podcast that i would do for the big point task and it has taken me till now to be able to do the VHL.com.

I have been tracing my player as the season has gone on and so far as writing this Emi Rune is 7 games and 8 assists which is good for over a point per game. She's really coming into her own and doing what i wanted with her. I would have liked a few more goals by now but i can't complain overall with her being pass first.

By the end of the season i do not expect to keep the pace up and i think i'll probably replicate last season and if i am lucky i could potentially have a slightly better campaign as mentioned last week i am still working on my defence and trying to finally get that to 99 so i can go onto getting my passing and Puck handling to the same thing as well. I think overall Emi won't be your average defender build but she will be one very good player for a power play unit.

Words: 225