First attempt at a logo swap

Parriyah9374

Not bad for a first attempt but learn how to use the wrap tool as it means you can move the center of the logo to the actually center of the jersey. Easy to learn but hard to master as I just learned to use wrap last week but has made a huge difference in Logo placements and finished products on the final transfer of the logo and graphic.

Also don't forget about the logo on the helmet.

Lettering is also hard but the key is make the separate graphic and multiple layers. If nothing else to get a cleaner bubble text like you tried above make the text a shape and then select strike options changing the px to add the boarder around the graphic text. Easy to do again but again something I just learned last night. There are a lot more options once you convert the text to a shape so play around to find what works and doesn't. 

And last note: Maybe use Halifax Harbour as back drop rather then a Matterhorn.

Halifax.jpg.b2604903459550c6963974b19883c287.jpg

10 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Not bad for a first attempt but learn how to use the wrap tool as it means you can move the center of the logo to the actually center of the jersey. Easy to learn but hard to master as I just learned to use wrap last week but has made a huge difference in Logo placements and finished products on the final transfer of the logo and graphic.

Also don't forget about the logo on the helmet.

Lettering is also hard but the key is make the separate graphic and multiple layers. If nothing else to get a cleaner bubble text like you tried above make the text a shape and then select strike options changing the px to add the boarder around the graphic text. Easy to do again but again something I just learned last night. There are a lot more options once you convert the text to a shape so play around to find what works and doesn't. 

And last note: Maybe use Halifax Harbour as back drop rather then a Matterhorn.

Halifax.jpg.b2604903459550c6963974b19883c287.jpg

Thank you for the advice. I'm still new to photoshop so I've got a lot to learn and this helps a lot. Hopefully my next attempts will turn out better :)

14 hours ago, Parriyah9374 said:

Thank you for the advice. I'm still new to photoshop so I've got a lot to learn and this helps a lot. Hopefully my next attempts will turn out better :)

The more you do and the more you practice the better they always turn out. Sometimes they don't work the way that you want so you spend more time learning how to make them work the next time. Also take ideas and listening to others is another good way to learn as I have seen a few different things done here by other managers that I am not sure how they do it or if I could do it myself so I set out to learn if I can do them. Part of the fun of graphics. In the end we all build our own style based on this we like and that we are good at but continuing to push the limits means we are all only going to get better.

Looking forward to your next attempt to see the improvements.  

On 11/24/2020 at 5:34 PM, Parriyah9374 said:

11Javad.png.d27ffe85607aa40c2cf35faa4fad8738.png

The arctic and the mountainous background is a great touch. And you did a great job on doing a jersey/logo swap 10/10