Riga Reign prospects find out they are cousins

Ledge

This was made by me and @Domino Draws, and I hope there is some way we can both claim for this

Screenshot_20201129-140019.jpg

Stockholm, Sweden- It was the year 1945, and Gustav and Jorge Zetterstrom were saying their final goodbyes before Jorge left for Canada. He had been accepted at the University of Alberta, and planned to live and raise a family in Canada, too. Gustav was attending Stockholm University, and planned to stay in Sweden. When Jorge got on that plane, he knew that he would not see Gustav for a long time. But fate would have it that the descendants of Jorge and Gustav would indeed be reconnected.

Linus Zetterstrom and Andy Nexber were having lunch at a popular Las Vegas café when the subject of grandparents came up. Linus was saying that his family had lived in Sweden for as long as he could remember, and Andy was saying how his family has actually moved from Sweden to Canada around 75 years ago. Intrigued, the two of them began looking at their family trees, and discovered that their grandfathers were in fact brothers! Andy's grandfather, Jorge Zetterstrom, had decided with his wife, Hannah Nexber, to keep Hannah's maiden name, which is how this went undetected for so long. A Las Vegas reporter caught up with both Linus and Andy after they had found out.

Reporter: Well, Linus, what a surprise! You and Andy are cousins! What was going through your mind when you found out?

Linus Zetterstrom: Initially, it was just "whaaat? No way!" but now I think it's just pretty cool that we finally found out. I can't believe we didn't know for so long. 

Reporter: Have you told your brothers yet? How about your parents?

LZ: The first person I actually called was my grandpa Gustav, who told me that Andy's grandpa, Jorge, was his brother. Grandpa is kind of forgetful, so I guess Jorge just disappeared from his mind. Then I called my parents and my brothers. They were sort of confused. Then I called my other cousin, Axel, because Andy is his cousin too. It's all been pretty fun. 

Then we asked Andy the same questions.

Reporter: Well, Andy, what a surprise! You and Linus are cousins! What was going through your mind when you found out?

Andy Nexber: Well before I thought of Linus as a teammate, but now obviously I think of him as an older cousin

Reporter: Have you told your siblings yet? How about your parents?

AN: No, not yet, I might tell them soon though!

425 words