Mexico City's Kid Frost on the season so far...

TownBizness

ESPN Radio Mexico City recently caught up with one of the rookies Kid Frost.  Speaking with him about his inaugural season as part of the overarching VHL, the young wing had this to stay about his experience as a Mexico City King.

"The team has been great.  While I understand where I'm at in the pecking order, in due time I hope to play a bigger role in the team success.  At the end the day, the reality is that there are a bunch of talented players on our roster, and the multitude of those who are simply just better than me.  I can't be mad at that.  That's the reality.  Do I wish I could play more minutes and contribute to the team?  Absolutely.  But until I'm ready to do so, I just have to keep doing what I can to get better each week.  That's on the coach to make the ultimate decision and I trust him in doing so."

Frost also had this to say about his coaching staff and overall locker room.

"It's great.  The coaches are very organized and have everything laid out for us.  They're helpful in terms of getting us additional repetitions if needed.  They're friendly and are always showing us the different paths we can take to become better players.  I'm happy being here."