Every VHL teams famous fan part 2

Dom

Since the part 1 of my article has been really liked I decided to give you the part 2 this week. I was tempted to use my free full week, but I decided to kick my lazy ass and write this for you. So, for everyone who has been waiting a week to see which celebrity is cheering for their team, here we go! Your VHL biggest famous fan for every teams part 2!

Moscow Menace

Vladimir Putin

MOS_V02_1a4JbMJ.png.a91a955f0a8c286095f02136d9f24096.png

Did you know that Putin is a huge hockey fan? Yes, you did because Russia is like Canada, everybody loves hockey there. In fact, Putin goes to practice with the Moscow players and he even considered making a law that would give days off to Russian workers every night that Moscow is playing.

New York Americans

Robert Downey Jr.

NYA_bar_rmHxH48.png.6ab4545cf8b8ea6c5f138d379ac19d73.png

He is Iron Man, He is Doctor Dolittle, He is Sherlock Holmes, and he is also New York’s biggest fan! What a shapeshifter he is. From what I heard; Robert never missed a New York game since the VHL exist.

Prague Phantoms

Jaromir Jagr

Phantoms_Bar.png.03508a3a657e3c4f4db6cbec8db7011e.png

Another NHL hall of famer as a biggest fan? Laaaaaaame… I know, I know, I really tried to find another celebrity from Czech Republic, but the truth is I don’t know any of them so here we are! Jaromir Jagr… You need to admit that is one hell of a fan though. Some says that he might join us in the VHL, that guy is not done with hockey yet!

Riga Reign

Keanu Reeves

Riga_Bar.png.8232bed16d0e8278afb8f3b43733ec6a.png

So, for Riga, the research was difficult. I couldn’t find any celebrities from Riga or Latvia who watched hockey. I was starting to think that I was gonna need to pretend I forgot Riga, but I received a call on the phone while I was writing this article. It was Keanu Reeves, he started by saying ‘’Hey man, I have been reading your articles and its awesome, if I can help, just tell me. So, I asked him if he would like to be a Riga fan so I can finish my article and guess what he answered… Your biggest Riga fan ladies and gentlemen… Keanu Reeves who just proved again that he is the nicest guy on earth.

Seattle Bears

Bill Gates

Seattle_Bar.png.fed65d51845848b3279da96138195564.png

We all know it; Seattle’s tickets are probably the most expensive in the league. Is it because they are a dynasty or because the GM @Banackock is greedy? I say it’s both. Well, Bill Gates don’t care, he’s rich and he not only buy a season pass for himself but also for his whole family and his friends. Maybe that is actually the reason why the ticket price is so high… Blame Bill Gates… and Bana.

Toronto Legion

Drake

Toronto_Bar.png.f37e40ee471614c180821b9d7608aaa6.png

Drake is present for half of Toronto’s games and all of them are when Toronto is away. Why? Because Drake is banned from Toronto’s arena. There is an old legend that say that anytime drake is in place to cheer for his favorite team, that team loose which is why Toronto decided to ban him from their arena. Though, rumors are that every other GMs give free tickets to Drake in their own cities if it’s against Toronto.

Vancouver Wolves

Ryan Reynolds

Wolves_Bar.png.4a857db7de47f94a05524a4edb56a4ac.png

You can bring a Canadian in the USA to make movies and give them a career everyone would dream about, but you could never ask them to not cheer for their home team. That’s why Ryan Reynolds is a pure Canadian, he never betrayed the wolves and don’t expect him to do it anytime soon!

Warsaw Predators

Roman Polanski

WarsawBar_YJyx3S3.png

You know what Roman Polanski miss the most about America? The guns? Hollywood? The women? The McDonalds? No! The VHL! When he heard that VHL was coming to Poland he decided to make a 2-million-dollar donation and he is now considered the biggest fan Warsaw ever got.

Thank you everyone for reading this and for all the good comments I got on the part 1. I really liked doing that and I hope to come with other great ideas to share with you!

I tried to put images of the celebrities like I did in part one but I got file size issues

Edited by domg5

Love this idea, article was definitely funny. Love having Keanu Reaves and our fan. Nice guy not knowing who we are and cheering for us as hard as he does! Also Justin Bieber is up there with drake cheering for toronto. Remember Justin Bieber screams at the TV while watching the Toronto Legion. 9/10 article for sure, maybe 9.5 because adding Ryan Reynolds to anything makes it better.

Respect that you picked Drake as the Toronto legion fan, lol. I like this idea, it's not something that I've seen before, very unique. I appreciate that you had the patience to add logo banners to your media spot, I was in the process of doing that with my article today and just gave up. Also a tip, to avoid the file size issues in the future I recommend using an image host like imgur. 10/10 article, keep up the good work