Emi's Random Rambling

Emi

This week has been very different for me. I have had basically had a compeletely different experience since i last wrote on here.

I have now swapped teams and i am in Helsinki with a lot of new users and i am really enjoying it to be honest! Emi isn't doing as well as she did originally but honestly i don't mind as i have basically done better in her defensive game with only being 9 Shot blocks away from her season best last season.

This season will be her best in the VHL which isn't bad honestly as she is very young and hopefully she will just keep being better as she gets more and more older in the league. I am in my second year of my first rookie contract and i hope that i have now found my forever home going forward and looking forward to find out if that is true next season and the reason for this is that i do not usually like to move around.

Now, i think the future for me in the league is different and i'm not sure what i am going to do. I might try to get back into management but i am not 100% just yet and i guess only time can tell about that.

Words: 218