Nicholas Sunderbruch, 35th overall yet a point per game

NickSunderbruch

Nicholas has been kind of slept on by a lot of the league, but that's to be expected. He was a 35th overall pick in the VHL and he was mostly outshined by his teammates in Vegas as he played on the second line. However, he still seems to be poised to make a run for rookie of the year, while Rhynex may be pulling further ahead in that race, it still stands to reason that Nicholas has a shot. In 55 games this season, Sunderbruch has 55 points, 21 goals, and 34 assists. We pulled Nicholas aside to ask him a few questions.

Reporter: So Nicholas, how do you feel about your performance so far this season?

Nicholas: I've really felt on my game this season, I'm putting pucks in the net and winning some games, that's all that really matters.

Reporter: What do you have to say to the judges for the awards this season?

Nicholas: Consider some Toronto players honestly, Hextall has been playing amazing and I think he deserves something that shows how much he's meant to us.

Thank you all for your time today, and I hope you all have a wonderful day. Stay icey, Seacrest out.