Disappointing season for Knale

HatrickRoy

So I've been in this league for what, two weeks, and there's like ten games left in the regular season. It's almost over, and it's almost playoff time. Good news is that it's playoff time and I'm ready to go for the cup. Bad news is I'll probably be joining a new team at the dispersal draft. That's not really bad news though. I'm excited to have Rusty being eligible for two drafts at once, and ranked pretty high. But that's something to look forward two after the playoffs are over, so right now I'm trying to push that out of my mind and focus on helping the Reapers get to the top of the standings. I know that we're probably clinched at this point, but getting the best seed possible really helps our chances once we get into the postseason. 

Regarding Rusty's stats, I'm a little concerned. 2 points, both assists, in 44 games is a little disappointing. The 14 plus/minus and 43 hits, and 8 blocked shots are something to be proud of, but the offensive production definitely needs work and focus. Probably, the answer is investing TPE into passing to make Rusty a more all around offensive player. 

202 words