Season review of sorts

Emi

We are nearing the end of the season and this has been a very eventual year for me. I don't know how to feel about my season so far.

I think that overall i have been having roughly another season of progress even if the progression is very small. I am not upset with that to be honest so i hope people do not think that i am complaing as really i am enjoying my time at the moment in Helskini and i can not wait for the playoffs.

So the progression that i have had this season has mainly been towards my goal output which has been scoring. Last season i was only able to score 4 goals and this season i have been able to double that to 8 goals. This is getting close to my goal of 15 goals a season by my prime and i am very excited about seeing if i can hit that goal to be honest.

Now, we're getting to stuff like the assists. I have currently gotten 48 or 49 assists which is 1 or 2 assists less than last season when i finished with 50. Now i am still going for a better season overall so i don't mind but i would love to have 60 points but that is likely not to happen.

Words: 223