Breeze Ladrian Dedication

Kelsier

Hey everyone, thanks for having me.

Since I came into the league, a few seasons ago, it's been a slow going time.  I've been in and out, working on getting better, and sometimes forgetting to do things. 

Times are tough sometimes, as a lot of other people are multi-league, like myself, but it's never an excuse.  I wanted to really put out this small bit to really say that I'm shifting gears.   My desires to do minimal work and still succeed have, obviously, been pipedreams.  I am, from this moment, dedicating myself and promising Moscow and Las Vegas that I'm moving forward and going to put my effort into this league.

I have had a wonderful opportunity, playing for Las Vegas, and having been drafted to Moscow. Both organizations have really helped and been supportive.

The Ace's have been very good, competitively, since I arrived, and it's not really due to my presence.  But, Spartan and Jiggly have been helping me form my dedication to this league, and now I'm driving as hard as I can to join Moscow in the VHL. 

So, it's a lot of words to not say much, except I am, from here in, aligning myself to a goal. I'm going to follow suit with the rest of the league and start truly working towards being a good player. That comes with taking the time to put forth work, and being in other leagues doesn't excuse my lack of effort.