random quote #57

hedgehog337

I'm so mad there was no trivia this week so I had to type this idk what it is.

So yeah, we missed the playoffs after the 13 season streak which is...not even that sad. This was bound to happen sooner or later and I'm glad I chose the right draft to bank this rebuild in. Also, Calvin Harvey extended the contract with us for 5 more seasons. Which means we may see the first ever true backup goalie with 1000 TPE or something, right Sirkant? I guess he for sure would do better at that, right? Next season is gonna be interesting. 6 wingers, 2 centers and 2 defs are going to join our team from minors and that's with current players like Odinson, Rocket and Kelly. Our roster is going to be hella deep, especially forward wise. Can I do something for contending? I could try, but I don't wanna pay too much for that. Our time will eventually come and if this means we will have to wait for another season, well ok then. Certainly better than overpaying. Also it's gonna be interesting to see where are some goalies gonna go. There are some active ones who are going to come up from minors to just being told that there is no space for him. S64 vibes anyone?

Edited by hedgehog337