Berr Thoughts S75 Part5

Da_Berr

Thoughts on the ending of the S75 regular season.

1. Merrick came out of nowhere to snatch the point leader award this season. It seems like Merrick had a hot streak right near the end of the season and popped off in the last 3-5 games. 
  2. LA is the only expansion team that was unable to make the playoffs this season. Is this a sign of a bleak future and eventual reallocation? They have a decent group of prospects, but can they convince them to resign with LA with their poor performances.
  3. Davos also missed playoffs this season. I remember back in S73 people were saying that their future was bright, especially with getting Robin Winter and SS Hornet in S72. It's honestly a shock that they missed playoffs, especially with how good their team looks on paper. If they continue to struggle and not make playoffs for the next few seasons could they be the most underachieving team ever?

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, Da_Berr said:

LA is the only expansion team that was unable to make the playoffs this season. Is this a sign of a bleak future and eventual reallocation?

They’ve only been around like 3 seasons, that’s being a bit harsh don’t you think?

5 minutes ago, Da_Berr said:

could they be the most underachieving team ever?

Considering the record for cup wins was only recently taken from them I’m going to say no, that title still belongs to Vasteras.

4 minutes ago, Beketov said:

They’ve only been around like 3 seasons, that’s being a bit harsh don’t you think?

I gotta make exaggerate storylines to make content. Shh LA isn’t that bad, but still they got off a slower start than expected compared to other expansion teams, especially compared to CHI (drafted veterans in exp draft).