RavenSkill Development Feature Article #3: Huge Season Ahead for Tallinder Family

Patrik Tallinder

__28aTBYU_Ea8iKDRIpXoC45ORGGNcnU20Il4z2PoBm5wEGHlpThCeVH9GYRLWAPEis4Bl12emSry345z-2r8jpRzEFLpTuaYVOvsdpMTvhExajztYwyF9nXClwDrNzClr8nVKsO

Huge Season Ahead for Tallinder Family: 

Presented By Lucas Tallinder

Hello everyone, and welcome to another RavenSkill feature article! The last article I wrote was our offseason report, and I have primarily been working with my younger brother, Nils, to improve his skills since then. It didn’t leave much time for writing, but I figured that I should make time for an article as important as this one. Much has happened since last offseason in our family, and our lives will continue to change drastically in the upcoming months. Let us start with an update on Patrik, and then we will move on to Nils.

My older brother, Patrik Tallinder, just recently informed me that S76 would be his final season in the VHL. He has had an exciting 6 seasons so far, which included a Victory cup in S75, a Mike Szatkowski Trophy in S74, and a Continental Cup in S72. He has been lucky to play with some unreal teams, and is looking forward to helping out on the management side of things once he hangs up the skates for good. Look out for a big season for Patrik and Calgary in the upcoming season.

Nils, on the other hand, is just beginning his VHL journey. He was invited to Team Europe’s WJC camp, and he was a part of the team’s first round of cuts. That was to be expected though; He was largely there for the experience. Nils is preparing himself to be a waiver pickup in the upcoming VHLM season, where he will be able to choose his destination for the rest of the season.

Obviously, this is a big season for our family. We hope that Patrik’s final season is one to remember, and that Nils kicks off his career with a bang.