2 1/2 Moose Tracks

Eynhallow

2 ½ Moose Tracks

I wanted to take a break from writing about statistical stuff and write about the more humanistic side of things.

So, after being with the Reapers for a full season and playing in the playoffs, eventually winning the Founder’s Cup I was able to ponder things during the short respite between my sojourn with the Reapers and participating in the World Juniors representing Canada.  What a ride !!  There was something happening daily, not just in the Locker Rooms, but in the league generally.  There was a bit of drama to keep things spicy.  A minimal amount of whining and complaining.  But this was to be expected.  By the way, I don’t in any way knock those folks who had complaints and aired them.  They were in all cases completely justified.

I was also impressed with our group as a caring community.  We empathized with those experiencing health issues and the amount of money we were able to raise and contribute to food banks was beyond awesome.  Kudos to the organizers of the various charity initiatives.  Great work!

I look forward to my continued involvement in the VHL, presumably with the Riga Reign.  Let the ride continue !!

Word Count  200