*Breaking* Craig Interview

Eldredman

There is word buzzing around VHL currently about a new star rising up! His name is Aldwin Craig and we got his initial interview right here. Craig is showing progress towards becoming one of the greats. Born and raised in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, He started skating at the age of 3 and was playing on his local team by the age of 7. As Craig blossomed as a teenage superstar in his hometown, his father and role model, perished in a car accident. Mad at the world, his life started to spiral downwards. Craig's grades drop and his criminal activity rised. After getting caught with a B&E, he got probation and a jailed penpal, Thadius Sales @thadthrasher. After Sales was freed, he became a role model for Craig.

"It's been huge, ever since I went out on the backyard rink with him," Lambert said. "I definitely wouldn't be where I am right now without him. He gives me good advice after games and I watch video with him." - Craig

Thanks to his new life goals and wanting to further his career, he has gotten seen by a few prospects. Getting noticed by the San Diego Marlins at such a young age is a great feat for Craig.

"It's obviously an unbelievable feeling,I'm pretty excited to be here, it means a lot to me," he said. "The guys who have played at my age before, they're super-good guys. I've been watching the world juniors since I was a little kid and now getting the chance to play is a huge honor. I never really thought about trying to play professional hockey. I know that when I skate onto the ice I want to be that forward that passes to the right spot, but more importantly, I want to make sure other teams know not to mess with us. I've always been a "protect my team" kind of guy in anything that I've done, so I feel like that will carry over into my professional hockey career. I know Sales is moving up to the VHL, but I also know he's managing a team here in the M. I'm hoping that SDM drafts me, but if they don't I'd be happy to play anywhere!" - Craig

We are all looking forward to seeing this young mans career unfold!

385 Words, claiming week ending 17 Jan