Warsaw's Glass Balanced Modeling and Hockey

AW13

For years, people have wondered just how Lexi Glass does it, maintaining a full-time hockey career along with a vast modeling gig as well and while not easy, she definitely pushes forward and loves doing both things. So much so, that losing one or the other right now is just not something that can happen.

Now, you are wondering, how can someone have a career in the model industry and also play hockey where people hit you, the risk of teeth falling out and having your face or bones broken always looms on the ice and usually that is not something common in the world of modeling. Lexi takes great care of her body as well as her dental health as well and to this day has never had to come to the decision with what to do in terms of needing to replace a tooth or anything along those lines. Not to say that it is impossible but she does have top dentists that work on her mouthpiece equipment to try and ensure that she can continue having a terrific smile on and off the ice.

iggy-azalea-april-2015-vogue-1.jpg

Lexi, during the VHL off-seasons engages in multiple trips to model in different places all around the globe as well as appear in TV commercials and has even made cameos in television in her native country of Estonia. Recently, she had made trips to Portugal, Spain, and South Africa for opportunities to model for a few different fashion designers and one of the pictures can be seen above modeling for Cristobal Henriquez in Barcelona, Spain.

It is a busy schedule, and Lexi continues to condition herself for all of it. When she isn't modeling, she is sleeping or playing hockey and when she isn't playing hockey, she is sleeping or modeling. It is a busy life but not one she will sustain forever.

"I know that both hockey and modeling are both not super long term careers. I would love to get into fashion design, acting, or even broadcasting for the VHL at some point but I still have a lot in me. I love what I do and am excited for the future in my careers!"