Genuinely questions on sim

Prout

This is something I’ve been genuinely trying to figure out quite some time and how everything works with the different stats and attributes and to be honest I still question some things and what the sim looks for.

My first point was looking at @GustavMattias great article and if you haven’t take some time and review it he made some really solid finds in my eyes about how height and weight show up in the sim and etc. (I’ll even allow him and maybe do it myself if I’m feeling less lazy to actually drop a link to it below)

so im figuring out currently ratios of actually how Height/ Weight effects a stat with something like CK/CK and SC/ DF/ PH and what makes a pass first player be more noticeable in sims with there builds.

my build currently I’ve honestly started to go one way and switched to the other just to be putting points up while I had speed to be a good defensive player in the M with solid offence production that seemed to work well with SK and DF. Cowboy Prouts build is honestly all over the place at the moment before my jump this season in the VHL and I most likely will play around with what works for his size and see how well he does all around.

so basically to sum this stupid article that I thought would be better is to see some honest thoughts on small things like height and weight to age and so on. What have you found to be effective and for what builds you’ve done and seen. What’s the most successful for a smaller guy? What’s more efficient for a big player to take less penalties and get points? What’s the most all around build that seems to be most consistent?

feel free to comment or hit me up as I’m still looking to learn things on the VHL sim and builds. It’s something that’s actually interests me with how the league works and what’s more in depth on the success of past players to present. 

(350 words)