random quote #59

hedgehog337

Gotta hit 500+ TPE before the season starts so here it is.

Season hype! That's first of all. Now, as you can see we're now pulling some stuffs from Seattle textbook. That is signing an undrafted free agents. So far, we've been able to sign 3 youngins and the 4th should be on the way soon. Another interesting fact - we signed a DFA who went undrafted in S75 (Noah Mashford), so he basically was without a VHL team for a season. I'm glad we could net him and hand him more points from training camp etc stuff. Another fact - one of them is a Latvian. We already had my fellow last season, but I had to sell Fischl so he could have more playing time. Now we do have two Latvians - Normunds and Miks Sunish (Sūniņš). Interesting to see how this will go.

9/6/1 roster hype! I guess I could get some backup goalie too so it would look more solid. We shall see. And we shall see what is Klamasteris gonna do in Toronto with his 8 games he will start. I've heard his first one is coming immediately tomorrow against DC. Hype there as well. I had good times with Toronto before as the part of that three peat dynasty, maybe I can get some cup with Sir as well.