My draft experience

Rjdixon01

Hello my name is Russell Dixon and I was drafted by the miami marauders. I was just happy to be drafted by a team that looks like it has a lot of great talent on the team. I know that I will like miami because of my teammates who have this before and have been nothing but kind to me and everyone else. When I got the email that I had been drafted by miami I was overcome with joy because I made my player a little on the skinny side. I am ready to start the season off on a good foot with my teammates so that we can all get some good chemistry on the lines. I think that miami is a great city and I was really nervous about fall in the draft stock because of all of the talented defensemen in this draft class. I knew that I was talented enough to go in the first round of the draft but no team called me then the second passed. Then the same thing in the third round by the end of that round I had given up hope. I just figured I would sign somewhere as a free agent but then as I was going to bed my phone started to ring and I found out that I was drafted by the miami marauders and I could not believe my ears. After thinking that all hope was lost and about to give up on my dreams of being a hockey player that phone call restored all hope that I have in myself. I was surprised that a team with such a big name such as the marauders would want someone who had almost given up on his dream. I just sat there after getting off of the phone with the marauders and I just cried because I was so close to giving up on everything that I had dreamed of. I know that miami will be a force to reckon with when you see our team on the ice this year you will know that we know how talented we are. I am just so honored to be selected by the marauders and I don't know what I would do if I was not drafted in the draft it was so hard not to look at everything when you know all of your friends are being picked in front of you. I just wanted to let everyone know that my goal for the season is to help out my teammates and whoever else I can do that we can all work together and get the best out of each other. I have come from a small town in virginia to moving to huge city in nevada and seen how far I've come in that time is awesome. I will continue to work on myself and with my teammates so that we can improve chemistry and then grow together as a team and ultimately as a team family unit. I am ready for the season with the miami marauders.

Review good job i like the fact that you added how you thought you’d just be a FA, maybe next time include part of the call with the GM or a picture or two, reading this it seems cramped to me next time break it up into paragraphs to make it easier to read

rating 7/10