Uhtred has 4 point Predators debut

leafsman

Uhtred is excited to be playing in Warsaw but he would have been happy to be a Bear for his whole career. With the Bears in a retooling mode they decided to trade away Uhtred and in doing so give him a shot at his third cup. Uhtred had a dream debut for the Predators scoring a hat trick to go along with an assist in an 8-2 Thrashing of the Prague Phantoms. “ I loved my time as a Bear and would love to have stayed there my whole career but I understand that the Bears need to do whats best for the team. I am so happy to be playing here in Warsaw, its great to be back home in Europe after spending my whole VHL career in North America. We have a great group of guys here and I think we have a great chance at winning the cup this season” 

Uhtred is looking to bounce back after having a significant drop in production last season. Last season, Uhtred had 7 less goals and 8 less assists than the prior season. At the tail end of last season Uhtred was flirting with a career point per game but was unable to reach that elusive mark. With the 4 point outburst in game one of the season Uhtred is now sitting at exactly a point per game in his career of 361 games.