Big Move on Campus!

Eldredman

Possible Dynamic Duo?

Aldwin Craig ( @Eldredman) and Ryan Coleman ( @Ryan is a king)

These are name of two guys on the up and up. They are making their names known amongst the top people in both the VHL and the VHLM. So far, that has been done separetly. Although, thanks to the GM of the San Diego Marlins (Thadius Sales @thadthrasher ), that is about to change. They have both been moved to Left Wing and Right Wing on the second line. What was the reason behind this move this morning? It appears that they have good chemistry off the ice, but is Sales correct in thinking that it will transition onto the ice as well? We sure hope so! Its quite possible that he has a few Aces up his sleeves that no one else knew about.

Aldwin Craig was picked up by the Marlins with a trade with The Mexico City Kings only days after the Drafts. Craig is currently holding 1 goal under his belt. Along with 4 hits and 6 penalty minutes. Did the San Diego GM have a hunch about Craig? Or is it much more than that? Its possible that Craig is part of a bigger plan by this young GM!

Ryan Coleman got picked up by the Marlins after the Draft. It appeared he came out of nowhere, Like Sales knew something no one else did. Coleman has an extensive and impressive background. Season 76 has only brought 4 games to the San Diego Marlins so far, and Mr. Coleman has already gotten 2 goals and earned himself a 2nd Star slot.

We all look forward to seeing what these two can do together on the same line. But, most importantly, What does the future look like for this "Dynamic Duo"?

290 Words, claiming week ending 24 Jan

Edited by Eldredman

Something that really helps get your article around is by adding tags! It takes a little bit more effort because you have to know their VHL forum username, but it's worth it!

Thadius Sales = @thadthrasher
Ryan Coleman = @Ryan is a king

I usually mention the user the first time I say their player name, then I don't afterward. 

Could look like...

10 minutes ago, Eldredman said:

Ryan Coleman @Ryan is a king got picked up by the Marlins after the Draft.

6 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

Something that really helps get your article around is by adding tags! It takes a little bit more effort because you have to know their VHL forum username, but it's worth it!

Thadius Sales = @thadthrasher
Ryan Coleman = @Ryan is a king

I usually mention the user the first time I say their player name, then I don't afterward. 

Could look like...

Thank you for the help! I edited the article with your suggestions.