drama in Toronto, Hextall considering trade?

ROOKIE745

Today we saw two rather notable players get traded out of Toronto, Strauss and Merrick. Both are quite the loss and it raises questions yet again of what's going on in Toronto. The team is beginning to seem stuck in a endless rebuild or retool. Of course one player has been there since general manger Peace took over, Jaxx Hextall. Hextall was traded for all the way back in Season 70 and would start playing for the team in the following season. He's see it all since then and has stuck through it all. Now with only 2 seasons left the question have to be raised, will Hextall stay in Toronto? Well in a call with the Canadian netminder we got an answer for you all. "My heart is with the Legion, this is my home. Ride or die I'm staying here. Did I take a look at other teams? yes but all the other teams seem to having their goalies, I doubt they want a goalie who's heading out in two seasons. Another big factor to me is my rivals, I don't want to be the one to break the chain of us Canadian team goalies. Expect me to be in Toronto till the end." So there you go, from Jaxx Hextall himself, he's staying with the Legion till he is forced out by him completing his 8th season.

(word count 230)