Will LOL Tank?

InstantRockstar

Last season, Leveque began about as 'hot' as he has this season. Despite being a bit cold in the last 2 sims, Leveque is averaging quite high with points and as a defender, that's quite a good thing. That being said, where does he go from here? As Leveque see's it? Only up. 

"When I come to practice, I put all my effort into it, no half-ass, no nothing, I am here to compete, I am here to win, I love where I am and I love the team around me, so not only am I giving it my all for me, I'm giving it my all for them too." 

When it came to asking Leveque's agent what he thought about Seattle's recent trade, and how it would affect his client, he had this to say: 

"Seattle GM @Banackock has a good head on his shoulders, and when he traded @gregreg originally, I was very disappointed. Greg and I go way back, and have a huge history with Seattle, so to see him go was hearbreaking, however to have him back is like mending the pieces back together and really filling that void Seattle had on the offense. Now we're back together, our clients are back together, and we both know what's going to happen, long term you're going to see these guys with championships hoisted, and possibly an HOF nod, who knows..."

More to come from these two and the Seattle squad.