Timothy Brown Sucks in VHFL Now

diacope 2

A season after finishing third in VHFL points for forwards, I've come to terms with the fact that my player is going to be ass this season unless something changes very soon. In 11 games, he’s currently at 5 goals and 6 assists, with 17 hits. Not exactly a world beater.

The main problem with my player is obvious, he hasn’t been able to score or produce points at all. 11 points in 11 games is not going to cut it. The other issue is that I’m currently playing on a line with Jim Bob and he has a much higher checking stat than my player does. It has completely nerfed my hits from last season.

I applied about 50 TPE to get my strength to 75 and my passing to 80, and I’m hoping the sim gods will reward me for it. If not, god have mercy on anyone who picks Timothy Brown in VHFL this season.

Edited by a_Ferk

11 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

The main problem with my player is obvious, he hasn’t been able to score or produce points at all. 11 points in 11 games

:th_costanzaWTF:

The other issue is that I’m currently playing on a line with Jim Bob and he has a much higher checking stat than my player does. It has completely nerfed my hits from last season.

Grab the bass, there is only one lead singer in this band.

D1HL.gif