Portrait of Riga

Mrpenguin30

Awesome job on this graphic! I really like the colors and the layers, it all fits together so perfectly. The only thing I see that could be improved would be the transparent logo overlayed. It was such a good idea, but it does look a little pixelated. I consider this a 9/10. 

On 1/25/2021 at 12:26 PM, Tate said:

Review:

I like the choice of render and the mask he's wearing is kick ass. I think the background works well and so does the choice of effect you added to the render. The Riga logo is a nice touch and while I didn't spot it at first I think that it was the perfect add to the graphic. The only thing that sticks out for me is the font, the placement of it is great, it's just the choice of font itself. It doesn't fit as well with the rest of the graphic, but overall this is a nice piece. 

7.9/10

This is my best graphic and I agree with your statements. After looking at the font I agree it didn't have the effect I hoped for and need a bolder font perhaps. I do appreciate the 7.9 and take that with pride. 

'

2 hours ago, LuluSalesAway said:

Awesome job on this graphic! I really like the colors and the layers, it all fits together so perfectly. The only thing I see that could be improved would be the transparent logo overlayed. It was such a good idea, but it does look a little pixelated. I consider this a 9/10. 

Thanks for the 9! I do see the pixilation on the overlay but their is a hidden dust layer the was used on the right side to eat away at it so it might be that the effect I was going for didn't work well there.