ODE to Sim Leagues

Kendrick

What the fuck Kendrick? This title is about all sim leagues and not the ol' mighty VHL in particular. This article is more about all simulation leagues in this little nerdy network that we are in. VHL is supreme and always has been the number one simulation league for many reasons. We can't deny there are leagues out there that peak our interests. I'm talking leagues like the SHL and that baseball one that people seem to be pretty stoked on. SHL has ran right beside the VHL (albeit a few seasons or so behind it) so it's obviously the next biggest that we can think of. The baseball league which I'm simply forgetting at this stage is pretty exciting for all those diamond players. I myself am into baseball so that league did interest me for awhile (I left because it wasn't really ran all that smoothly). Of course we also have that football league which I forgot the name of and I'm not sure if it's still going. There might even still be another football league? I was banned in one of them which was a shame but I see why. I still have a tiny bone to pick about that. However, there are a half dozen other bigger simulation leagues but nothing will compete with the VHL. It's the almighty dollar and the other leagues suck and are trash or run awkwardly.