TPE II Talks "Promotion" to VHL

Goliathus

"To all the people out there, dreams do come true. It might not happen to everyone, as that is how dreams stay dreams, but if you work hard for it, you are always going to have a shot at it. At least that's my take after getting called up to the VHL. Finally, TPE is out of the minors. I will always appreciate my time down there, but you just can't stay down there forever. I worked hard, everyone worked hard, and I am glad I had proven enough by now. I am up here, and I can't wait to prove myself nights in and nights out to show the world I belong here. I might not be the MVP and a world wrecker, but I belong here as part of the squad, part of the rotation."

"As much as I believe in dream, I also believe in reality -- and the reality is that I am not the greatest player ever and that's perfectly fine. It's important to acknowledge the true potential of ourselves, and understand that not everyone can be the MVP. I am sure every inspiring actors out there wants to be on the A-list, but the reality is that only the 0.01% will get that chance. For the 99.99%, you better enjoy acting or it's not a career you should stay in. I enjoy hockey enough that I don't care if I am just a rotation piece for a team. If this is my position, then cool. I am here to play, I am here to help a team win, and I am here to live my life. It's not a life that will end up in biography books or movies, but it's my life."