Berr thoughts S76 Part 4

Da_Berr

The EU has been absolutely killing it this season. The top three teams in the EU conference are also top of the league: the closest NA team; VAN is just a game back of the third-place EU team, Helsinki Titans. If I had to pick a favourite to win the cup this season, I would definitely go with an EU team. It also makes me extremely happy to see that Warsaw is on top of the league. Although I didn't make the logo of Warsaw, AGMing there and seeing most of the players that were there when I was there makes me very happy. If VAN doesn't win the championship this season, Warsaw is my second choice. Currently, my choice for MVP goes to Mikko Lahtinen. Although I really want my player, Su to win Mikko has had an absurd year so far. Su is close though, and might have a chance to overtake Mikko by the end of the season.

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

Currently, my choice for MVP goes to Mikko Lahtinen. Although I really want my player, Su to win Mikko has had an absurd year so far. Su is close though, and might have a chance to overtake Mikko by the end of the season.

Honestly if you can even keep it close it should be yours. You’re in a similar position to where I was last season, near the top of the league and the best scorer on the team by a mile. I have a lot of guys pulling their weight this year so take me out of the equation and we’re less good but still very strong. Take you out and Vancouver has a lot less.