What Vtuber is your team? Part 2

Emi

Following on from last weeks article i have decided to continue my attempts to assign every team a vtuber. I have decided that most of these will end up being hololive as it is the company i watch the most so know the most about.

Calgary Wranglers I have decided to go outside hololive to find a Horse and i found a character called Gold Ship from the channel Pakatube. Apparently anyone from this channel could really go with this team as they're all horses.

Gold.Ship.600.2033819.jpg

Chicago Phoenix is one that i find really easy to assigned really. Takanashi Kiara is a Phoenix who owns the KFP brand of food so this clearly fits as Phoenix and Phoenix together. This clearly means that she's more happy and super excited.

207430_877763.jpeg

D.C. Dragons i have decided to put Yuzuki Choco with them. I understand they're not a dragon and they're a demon. I think they're a nice design and stuff and could be faked to be a dragon xD

945730_248174.png

New York Americans will be assigned Shirakami Fubuki and the reason for this is 100% for one reason... Fubuki Loves Borgars and she did an entire video talking about burgers so i thought it would be a great fit. Fubuki is my favourite Vtuber so this is a high honor for the NYA's.

215939_891350.png

Seattle Bears will be assigned Kuma who is an Independent vtuber and is a bear so it fits the team. Riley made her own vtuber which would really fit this team.

AAUvwnhq-_-5tevNgb_f_2G82BCjTBuRRDyE4HbP

Toronto Legion will be assigned Yukihana Lamy and the thing is i don't fully understand what the Legion is meant to be so instead i went based on colour so i thought these would fit the best. I think it's supposed to be a bird but Legion isn't a bird so it is colour.

699004_119922.png

Finally my former team the Vancouver Wolves... This one is simple they'd be Ookami Mio. She's my 2nd favourite vtuber and would do some stuff with NYA as Mio and Fubuki are good friends.

786008_938019.png

I have done something similar in the PBE and so far NYA and My Expansion team Kashima Foxes would be linked!

Words: 359

2 hours ago, rory said:

LA and Halifax FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY

i don't fully get this. If it's due to missing out the LA team it was somethingi forgot which is hilarious as i have the perfect on. I'll add it into next weeks which will be minors teams where halifax will show.