(S78) RW - Jaromir Lemiuex, TPE: 30

hockeyis66

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL

Hey @hockeyis66, I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we are about to head into the playoffs next week as 4 seed. We are looking for one more forward to fill out our roster and we would love to have you on board for our playoff run. We can only offer you 4th Line Minutes but the playoff experience will be valuable to you and your career here in the VHL

If you are interested quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush  and I will send a contract your way and DM you to get things started. All the best, cheers.

1 minute ago, fromtheinside said:

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

WELCOME TO THE VHL

Hey @hockeyis66, I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we are about to head into the playoffs next week as 4 seed. We are looking for one more forward to fill out our roster and we would love to have you on board for our playoff run. We can only offer you 4th Line Minutes but the playoff experience will be valuable to you and your career here in the VHL

If you are interested quote this post and reply with #FeelTheRush  and I will send a contract your way and DM you to get things started. All the best, cheers.

#FeelTheRush