Wildcard begins

Greg_Di

Tom Eagles will be getting his first action of VHL playoffs when his team, The Calgary Wranglers, square off against the Seattle Bears in a 7 game wildcard series. Tom has previously excelled in the post-season in the VHLM but this will be a whole new step as he gets to experience the action of the VHL Playoffs.

" It will be an interesting series, playoffs are always fun " Said Tom " I remember when my father had playoffs series against Seattle and how entertaining they were. I definitely expect a high scoring series and hopefully we come out on top"

We received those quotes from Tom before the series started and at the time of publishing this article the Wranglers lost the series 3-1. All the games were pretty close and on average they all have been one goal game losses. It was a tough loss for the Calgary who thought they would be able to advance. We know the players wanted to give outgoing GM Jubis one final good playoff run but it was not meant to be. The Wranglers new GM will now need to steer this young Wranglers Core to further playoff contention and hopefully Cup success. 

Edited by Greg_Di