the season recap of Matt Thunder

Matt thunder

Hey guys it's me, matt, i know it sounds strange but today we are going to talk about something that is related to the vhl and hockey and not about something emotional (i know you are all sad about this information) but don't worry next week i will try my best to cheer you guys up whit my bad english and motivational quotes that aren't that good.

but let's talk about the season recap, we are here for that no?

Let's starts by making a little spolier, my season wasn't that great but, there is a but, there have been some good thing that happened and that i will never forget.

the pre season was really good, i became the captain of Riga, an honor for me to be a captain of a team that is really important to the history of the vhl, so the pre season was one of the happiest time this season, because, as you will read, the "normal season" didn't start quite good.

In the normal season the problems started to be seen, i wasn't scoring much or making a lot of assits, so it was  kinda hard for me, but i continued to work hard, and finally made some points, i don't remember against who ( the only important thing that i should have remembered lol) and from there i slowly got up and up in the rankings until i got in to the 8th place in the rookie standings. ( i know it is also strange for me)

in the middle of the season i continued to make points and i protected my 8th place against the other rookies ( the rookies standings battle royal lol), i even made four points against London, ( i know fantastic and at the same time strange, how could i ever make 4 points in a game? oh right it was against London, it was a joke, don't hate me london players) an other little happy moment in my season.

the end of the season was sad, Riga made a fantastic trade whit Malmo, and i still don't know why, but my player stopped making points, luckly the new players that arrived from malmo made us win and got a spot in the wild card, but sadly i hade lost my 8th place in the rookies standings, but still i had 50 points that is something good i belive. ( please tell me if it was good or not, this is my first year ever in the vhl)

the wild card was kinda sad, we got eliminated by Prague 3-1 and i  personally made a single point. ( an assist).

So to recap, my season was a normal one ( i think), but that is not important as i am very proud of what the team of Riga made, no one belived in us making the wild card or the playoffs, but still we got there and we showed the world what we were capable of, and that is for me the most important thing, we lost in a bad way but hey at least we were there, isn't that right London or Malmo? ;) ( it was a joke please don't report me :( )

550 words if i'm not wrong ( you know guys that i write: "if i'm not wrong" just to get more words? lol)